The Ultimate Guide to Postpartum Anxiety and Depression
The truth is many of us mamas suffer in silence from postpartum anxiety and depression. The WORST part is many moms don’t get the help they need, and their motherhood takes the hit.
But this doesn’t have to be your new normal.
In this ultimate guide, I’ll show you how to:
- Understand the difference between postpartum anxiety and postpartum depression
- Reduce feelings of anxiety by learning how to calm your body
- Break free of the “what-if” thought pattern that keeps you hooked.
- Get at the root of your anxiety and/or depression to decrease your overall level of anxiety/depression.
- Recognize your thoughts/triggers for increase anxiety and/or depression and what to do instead.